Scirocco's Brother?

I've been back for over a week now but was sick and
didn't get much chance to tackle my e-mail.

I apologize to everybody who wanted me to check on
parts for them, I only got to check out three more
salvage yards and all the Golf's had every good front
end piece removed already, I only found one more
Scirocco and it was stripped of all goodies too. I
wish I would have had another two or three weeks over
there because I drove past dozens of salvage yards but
just ran out of time to browse.

Take a look at the pics I took on the link below, it
is called the "Audi GT Coupe", and looks very much
like it's brother. Notice the Hella H4 light set-up
looks like the American sealed beam version, as
opposed to the typical Euro light set-up. You can't
see it in the pic but the large red reflector below
the license plate reads "Coupe" within the plastic.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/scirocco16v_1986?d&.flabel=fld4&.src=ph

Later,

=====
Jeff Lowe