Re: ITS ALIVE!! ITS ALIVE MUWAHAHAH!!

Know your feeling man!

Done almost that do my car (actually 8v to 16v conversion) started friday night
with ripping the donor car, on saturday I started ripping my car, on sunday I
started putting my car together and I did 24 hours straight and got it to work on
monday morning around 9.00 am and drove straight to work without having any
interior parts on, no dash, no carpets only instrument cluster. Then worked my
usual 8 hours and back to the garage to finalize interior and wireing, there went
another night, but tuesday morning I had final product in my hands when I went
back to work without having had any sleep at all! So after 8 hour I finally got to bed
after having been up around 60 hours straight, that is the Scirocco spirit yeah! :)

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!