Re: back from toronto(medium legnth)

At 9:11 AM -0400 5/9/00, jonas miller wrote:

>and there was also, duan's white 16v adn paul and nigel int eh silver 8v
>with did beaty jim in hjs passat on 1 single straightaway,

I let Paully win.  He was so excited that he had Konig Villains on
his car we didn't have the heart to tell him that it still looked
like a BotchMobile.

And even with four people in the car,  I COULD have destroyed what
little self-confidence he had left with a simple twitch of my right
foot, but decided against it.  Anything to further Can-US relations.

>i tellign you
>jim you need some cams adn a chip for the passat,

One project at a time.

> i got to jims at about
>1.30 in the mornign sat adn off to denny's we went, we hung out with
>soem kids ont eh way fromt eh prom,  then after soem chat and what not
>off to bed. sunday i woke helped get soem fender flares off teh fenders
>for nigel, after talkign to the manager at jim's favorite place to eat,
>the girls next to us tryign to steal our fries shameo nt hem  shame.....

Hm.  Well, guess I won't ever be showing my face at Jine's again.

>anyway got to the border got search by teh damn canadian custom the tor
>teh whole bunny truck up and left it in shambles

Jonas - I forgot to mention that my cousin is a supervising customs
inspector at the border.  How did that escape my mind....?  My bad.

> but you
>should ask jim and the gang how i type they saw me in action , flawless
>=)
>jonas

Well, Jonas was using my Macintosh.  We all know how easy they are to use!

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |