Re: Exhust repair

I think TT recommends their hard rubber front mount, which is what I have.
Alot of people run the poly front mount so that would be another good
choice.   I would recommend the motorsport rear mount also, if you already
dont have it.  The engine definately feels firmer with it, and should put
less stress on the DP.
So far, the TT has held up well.  From the looks of it, the race dp has
tubes that are not welded directly to the flange, but slip into short
outlet pipes that come out of the flange.  I guess this was their attempt
to keep it from breaking from the engine rocking.  I guess it seems to work
because i havent had any leaks yet.  We'll see how it holds up over time,
but no problems so far.  A very good quality piece, IMHO.

Eric Person
86.5 16v