back from toronto(medium legnth)

well i am back from toronto after a brief stay a very brief stay maybe
abou8t 18 hours or so in toronto i drove right ohome.
here is a brief summary if the trip was not brief enough  3 day trip,
from baltimore to rochester to toronto back to baltimore, the total
truip was only 1100 miles on teh nose, with a brioef stop at jim
jarret's to see his bunny sitting peacefully inthe garage, adn duans'
mk1 sittign in the grass waitign paitiently for a new coat of paint,
and there was also, duan's white 16v adn paul and nigel int eh silver 8v
with did beaty jim in hjs passat on 1 single straightaway, i tellign you
jim you need some cams adn a chip for the passat, i got to jims at about
1.30 in the mornign sat adn off to denny's we went, we hung out with
soem kids ont eh way fromt eh prom,  then after soem chat and what not
off to bed. sunday i woke helped get soem fender flares off teh fenders
for nigel, after talkign to the manager at jim's favorite place to eat,
the girls next to us tryign to steal our fries shameo nt hem  shame.....

anyway got to the border got search by teh damn canadian custom the tor
teh whole bunny truck up and left it in shambles then i got into TO and
got a hotel, ate drank, wentto bed all light up, wqoke up went and got
my motor, and turned around and drove home.   payed 5 bucks for used
domestic goods tax at teh border and kept on trucking, after gettign
half way thru new york i  had one problem with the truck the throttle
cable kept pooping off teh thrrloe body, leavign me with a flat pedal,
after about 4 tiems of this happening i stopped at a fiat or soem
forigen car repair shop, and those guys helped me out a bit, i got a few
zip ties andwas on my way, got home at about 10.00 pm or so and called
it a day, right now i am goign to get a massage  cause the drive to and
fro was sooo long. and just think i get to do it again but this time is
to duan's
paul i am goign to try to hook up the NOS tot eh  red car before i coem
up , so we will see how she goes then
that is all, the speliing mistakes i feel like makign for now, but you
should ask jim and the gang how i type they saw me in action , flawless
=)
jonas