Re: Tie rod problem

Great trick for this - pound really hard on the knuckle, not the tie rod
end. Heavy hammer. Works for me every time, and never screws up the
tie-rod end. This piece of wisdom was passed on to me by Chris from
Autoboahn Motors of NH. See, I did get something from working there : )
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah