Re: Update on No Start

Not sure if this will help but if you were workin' on
your car and it was late at night you may have put the
plug wires onto the wrong terminals on the
distributor.  You may be trying to fire on the exhaust
stroke not the compression stroke.  Just a thought.

Emile Draper
'80 rocco
'79 rocco
'79 rocco