Re: [Mk1gti] Scandia Motors ??

Veedub wrote:

> > Does anyone have any experience with "Scandia Motors" in Marietta -
> > Georgia.....Lower Roswell Rd....??
>
> No, but I can say that I have actually driven by the shop before!  A
> friend of mine used to live in Marietta years ago.   That's a long way
> >from my place in Canada eh!

Nice people (most of the time)....but when you are a "Homeless
Person/Student/Non-Professional"
like myself....money talks very very very
LOUD......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hurts my ears all the time.....hahahahahahahahaah

  Of course, my  VOICE  changing from   MALE    to    FEMALE   and back is
probably the main
reason that mechanics hate to work on my car....
  and when they do work on it.....I await the "DAMAGED   REPORT".....'cause
I'll probably have
to bring it back several more times before it's  FIXED  for a while.....
   2  times is the charm for the guys wearing the dark sunglasses and
carrying a badge....hahahahaha

 |   Etop Udoh     | SOUTHERN POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY [89-##]     |
 |  P.O. Box 4234  |  Http://www.mindspring.com/~s_druid               |
 |  Marietta, Ga   |  Http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/sdruid        |
 |     30061       |  Http://www.homestead.com/~s_druid/files/index.htm|
 |-----------------|  Http://sdruid.iwarp.com                          |
 |                 |  Http://s_druid.home.mindspring.com               |
 |                 |  Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122  |
 |    *** s_druid@mindspring.com *** s_druid1@hotmail.com ***          |
 |                 .....TRUST NO ONE - DENY EVERYTHING.....            |