Re: Autotech?

For what it's worth, I've never had a problem with Autotech either.  All
of the Autotech parts on my car are still doing fine (some are 5 years
old) except the exhaust, which was killed by a lean-running engine (along
with the headers and cat which weren't from Autotech).

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta (soon for sale)
'87 Porsche 944 (Yee haa!)