Autotech/Eurosport products was: Autotech?

I guess I should chime in as well.

I have installed Autotech's 2" aluminized cat back exhaust (8V Mk1) on three
different Scirocco's.
All fit perfectly and lasted many years (one is 5 years old now and is still
in great shape).

My complaint:
When I went to put on Autotech's rear swaybar, it would not fit with the
muffler supplied with the catback system. My solution was to take off the
tip extension and spin the muffler around 180 deg. to clear the swaybar.
Then the muffler no longer exited through the hole in the rear valance.
I now have the ultimate stealth exhaust as I had to go to the local
autoparts store and get a turndown pipe so that the exhaust wasn't being
blown into my rear valance panel. From the back it looks like I have no
exhaust. Kind of a anti-fat tipped honda thing goin on.
Autotech rear sway bar + Autotech cat back exhaust = ????????
They can't be used together on the same car, go figure!

As far as the Eurosport rear upper strut tie bar.
I wouldn't throw a parade for it, but it does the job
My complaint:
The bar did not fit my car correctly (too small). I had to remove "their"
locator bolt, tighten down the strut tower clamps and redrill another hole
in the bar.
The hole they used was almost an inch off. I know my car is not that bent.
Now that the new hole is drilled the bar seems to work fine.

Just my  $.02

Randy B
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - 2.0 16V project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V
87 gold Scirocco 16V - parts for Cosmos project