Re: Autotech?

Well I would love to like Autotch. They are just down the street.
I have given them every chance to perform for me.
The problem is that all the parts that I got from them went bad real fast.
My rear stress bar broke in half. A stress bar should not break.
When I took it back to them and showed it to them they accused me of
stealing it at first. Then they told me that I could just get a new one for
full price. Then they then said I could get a new one for 10% off.
"What a deal" $160 bucks for a bar that sucks
( $80 for the first one and $80 for the second one).
Eurosport has a bar for less money, it works, and it does not break.
You know who the best (Potter)man to get parts from is don't you?
My Autotech sway bar straps break so often that I keep extra ones in the
glove box.
I Must get the EM ones soon.
My springs have fallen. Winter is coming soon for them.
I just think you can do better for less money.
It is up to you. Save money and time or NOT.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v 2.0 wht Passat wgn 5 speed