Non-rocco Volkswagen LUPO spy photos! Are they coming here?

Hey guys, was checking out a website of a local shop here.  I am friends
with the owner and have emailed him about these pictures.  They MUST have
been taken locally, because the white van is his (cool Grumman VW powered
Mail van, used to be a diesel, now a NOS 2.0 16v).  Notice the
manufacturers plates....must have been here in Colorado for high altitude
testing....man o man, the Lupo may be coming to America after all.  Time
to call the VW dealer to find out how much it would cost me to break my
lease on the Golf for a Lupo! :-)

http://www.bouldereurost.com/gallery/spyPhotos.htm

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox