From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Gary A. Huff
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 12:38 PM
To: Dave Novak
Cc: sjmill@erols.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: project 16v 4 sale?

Id be willing to help, but my experience is limited. I'd just be another
brain to pick and offer suggestions...... but I'm more than willing to
go if I have the time free :)

Dave Novak wrote:

> >what if you could get it started woudlyou stillsellit ??/
>
> Of course I'd keep it! You kidding? =]
>
> >what if it is a simple problem????
> >how bout have a tech day at your place and see if you can correct teh
> >problem????
>
> I've suggested the tech day, but noone on the list seems interested.. Daun
> gave me a 'maybe' at most (which is a valiant effort) which is why I've
put
> it up for sale.
>
> BUT, if anyone is feeling like a tech day (I know I am), I'm good for any
> saturday and/or sunday anytime. I will accomodate any and all guests in
> every way possible.
>
> My place is like 1/2 hour north of Bridgeport, CT.
>
> Thanks in advance if anyone is interested...
>
> -Dave
> '81 Scirocco 16v
> '87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon

Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com
86.5 16v Scirocco "Red Rocket" (120k miles)
80 Gas Rabbit Pickup; grazing the driveway. (Needs strut tower welding
and
title, 50k original miles)