RE: project 16v 4 sale?

Knowing not much about the specifics of the project...I would check your
coil, knockbox and hall sender.  If it's not even coming close to kicking
over.  Find out if your getting spark and start updating us on the list.  We
can help from a far.  Don't sell it just cause you're discourgaged.  I would
have sold mine years ago.  :)

Jared Erlandson
87 8v red and broken
87 16v black and fast