RE: Harlequin Scirocco - was: (Non Roc) Harlequin Golf Sighting

Tom - would you be able to scan it and pmail it to me or perhaps post it ?

If you don't have space, scan a hi-res image and send to me for posting on
my page?
My page is currently under sedation, but would wake up for that.

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way.
 -Ralph Waldo Emerson, American writer and philosopher (1803-1882)