Harlequin Scirocco - was: (Non Roc) Harlequin Golf Sighting

Tom wrote:
> There was a multi colored semi-race looking Mk1 Scirocco in an old issue
of
> EC.

He he,
I actually have the picture of this car stuck up on my wall. I believe it is
an 80 or 81 S. Some say it looks stupid, I really like it.
It has what I consider the best looking set of wheels on a Mk1 (Fitti Indy)
circa 93. Anyone have a set of these for sale or know of someone who does?
I'd pay good $$ for a nice set 8)  They are silver, rounded spokes, 7 spoke
with moulded centercap and diamond cut rim). If anyone want's to see a pic
of the car let me know and I'll scan it in and send it to you.

Randy B
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - 2.0 16V project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V
87 gold Scirocco 16V - parts for Cosmos project