Re: [vorsicht]/ND VW show

Yes, we are all showing our cars!  Well, at least I am.  I know Doug and
Kevin are.  Ken is too.  I haven't checked the signup sheet in a couple of
days.  I've been cleaning my car for weeks now.  Actually, it's been over a
month.  And you know my car isn't THAT dirty.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v (goin' to the ND show)
'78 Champagne Edition (stayin' in the garage)