Re: Chip Question

At 3:02 PM -0400 5/4/00, Joshua Conner wrote:
>I am wanting to buy a chip and a modified intake for my "new" 93 Passat
>GLX VR6,  any advice?  Noise is not a concern.  Exhaust info would be
>nice also.  On a side note what is up with the stock 215/50/15's?  I
>have found very few tires in that size. TIA!!!
>-Joshua-
>'93 Passat GLX VR6 <= (suprisingly a real kick in the pants to drive!)
>'88 Scirocco 16V

I got me a '93 B3 GLX too, and yeah.....for a car that big, the
"pushed-back-in-your-seat" factor is awesome!  God, I can only
imagine what it's like to drive a Corrado SLC! (Ellen Northam, fill
us in here?)

I used a tire calculator to find a better tire size that doesn't
create too much  speedo error.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |