Re: ND is a no go for me...

Night Shadow wrote:

> last year! :-)  (Loved your car by the way, I may have made fun of the 1.6
> and the brown interior, but I still thought it kicked ass)

    HEY!  The interior is Black, Fawn and Chocolate, and dont you forget
it!  =)  As for my 1.6l, I was just about hanging with you and your
1.8l, and I even had a passenger.  =p  I also realized something else,
even tho your car wasnt tuned for that elevation, my cars pulley
alignment was way off, Chris D will attest to that as he helped me
figure out why my car was so slow on whinding up, even tho the timing
was on.  Damn TDC marks werent lining up...  anyhows, missing the show
will suck as I know there will be MUCHO sciroccos there.  Oh well,
theres always that Vorsicht show Marie keeps blabbling about!  =p

  André Bjorkheim
  Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
  http://idt.net/~volkswgn/profile/pro3.html
  ICQ #266870