Re: Fw: [vorsicht] VW show

>Im glad to read in the ND show flyer that basically says "Playing of
>stereo's is discouraged". KEWL! I really hate walking thru a show looking
>at cars and some putz is putting out 130db. Aterall, its a CAR SHOW, not
>a soundoff.

Ick. I know what you mean. At last year's Great Canadian VW show, some LOSER
had a New Beetle with a really loud stereo and he kept playing "Livin' La
Vida Loca"  OVER AND OVER.....  Like c'mon. It's bad enough the guy had
riced out his New Beetle and had a boom8ing stereo in there... but to
torture the rest of the general public with Ricky Martin...... damn where
was Eric and his gun when we needed him? :)

Marie