Re: Fw: [vorsicht] VW show

On Wed, 3 May 2000 07:39:54 -0700 "Marie Laugesen" <marie@blaze.ca>
writes:

>>Jeezus, now there's a "Vorsicht Canada"?  What next??
>
>Ah yes there is... I'm a member, but I can assure you our members don't
have
>MK3f Jettas with thumping stereos and chrome wheels. In fact, our
president
>has a 2.0 A1 GTI which is quite nice (AND FAST!) I think Vorsicht in
>Califonia may be splitting up (if they haven't already) but trust me!
>this
>won't be a boombox contest show!
>
>Marie

Im glad to read in the ND show flyer that basically says "Playing of
stereo's is discouraged". KEWL! I really hate walking thru a show looking
at cars and some putz is putting out 130db. Aterall, its a CAR SHOW, not
a soundoff.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and