[16v] Exhaust Combos

I'm running a complete stock exhaust with a tt (DynoMax) muffler and tt's
twin tips.  The appearance is very stock, but the sound is simply awesome.

It's a bit louder than stock, but not offensive.  And, with the twin tips,
you get this incredible singing from 3700rpm to 4500rpm that still makes
the hair on the back of my neck stand up after a year.  And no blattiness,
ever.

I have my latest dyno run on video, and if all goes well, I'll make an MPEG
of it this afternoon and put it on a site for you to download and hear.  I
can also make a .mp3 of the sound alone if people are more receptive to that.

Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v
1989 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro

http://members.aol.com/rocco16v