Re: Scirocco-heaven

The North American parts catalogue (EPC) lists Lagoon Blue, 050C, as a
Body-Exterior colour for 1975.

The other blue colour for 75 is Ancona Metallic (097B).

ETKA is the European parts catalogue on CDROM.  EPC is the North American
counterpart.

HTH,

Drew

Perhaps it's a North Amercian only colour?

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Gordon Forbess wrote:

> On Wed, 03 May 2000 08:32:47 GMT, you wrote:
>
> >Are you sure that paint code is correct - according to ETKA, it doesn't
> >exist.  The closest is 51C, Miami Blue, which was an option on model years
> >'75,'77,'78...
>
> Yes.  It is L50C Lagunenblau (Lagoon Blue) per the label in the trunk
> and the one liter can I have left from repainting my hood several
> years ago.  I believe it is 1975 only.  This link will get you to a
> color chart..  if you can read some German.
> http://samworld.de/index2.htm   I also have purchased spray cans of it
> from TowerPaints.   BTW, what/who is ETKA?
>
> Gordon
> 75 Mk1/Drake 1.9 8V
> http://home.att.net/~gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca