Re: Scirocco-heaven

On Wed, 03 May 2000 08:32:47 GMT, you wrote:

>Are you sure that paint code is correct - according to ETKA, it doesn't
>exist.  The closest is 51C, Miami Blue, which was an option on model years
>'75,'77,'78...

Yes.  It is L50C Lagunenblau (Lagoon Blue) per the label in the trunk
and the one liter can I have left from repainting my hood several
years ago.  I believe it is 1975 only.  This link will get you to a
color chart..  if you can read some German.
http://samworld.de/index2.htm   I also have purchased spray cans of it
from TowerPaints.   BTW, what/who is ETKA?

Gordon
75 Mk1/Drake 1.9 8V
http://home.att.net/~gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm