SV: Digifant injection Chip question (non rocc)

>>    This is exactly why Digifant bites so much. AFAIK, there aren't any
available and when you try to mod a Digi engine, you just hit a glass ceiling.
I hate Digifant, personally. It was  VW in-house design that they did to try
and get it cheaper than Bosch's system.>>

Digifant is a Bosch system, and can be found on other cars too, but under other names.
It's not harder too modify the fuel and ignition maps in it than other fuel system but you can't change too another exhaust system without need for remapping.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

    -Josiah