Re: Attn. Techtonics discount guy on list

<tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

> Me too- I'm looking to get a cat back 2" or 2.25" (depending on
> final cost) aluminized exhaust and a bunch of small items like copper
> nuts, exhaust gaskets, and O2 fittings in time for the ND show on the
21st
> of May.
>
> Doable?
> TBerk

I don't see why not...

I would recommend the 2" exhaust with an Ultraflo muffler, I have that on
my '83 GTI and it sounds great. I have a 2 1/4" exhaust with a Magnaflow
on my '84 Scirocco and it sounds terrible.

2" TT cat back $140.
2 1/4" TT cat back $212.

2" TT cat back w/Ultraflo stainless muffler $200.

I stock the cu nuts, 35 cents each.

$7.50 for the O2 fitting.

Plus shipping from Techtonics.

Let me know what gaskets you need.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI
'80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V, '86 GLi for parts