Re: Attn. Techtonics discount guy on list

On Tue, 2 May 2000 23:27:59 EDT UrGTI@aol.com writes:
> I am placing an order for some 16v parts and I remember there is
> somebody on the list who will drop ship from TT with a %10 discount .
>
> Please contact ASAP I am placing order today or tomorrow .
>
> I need my car together for some draggin' next sat aiming for some
> more speed
> .
>
> Jasin
> MK1 16v

That would be me...

It's 10% off on exhausts and downpipes, and 5% on the other stuff
including cats and cams.
I can get 10% off on Autotech cams, though.

Peter- "TT discount guy"
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI
'80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V, '86 GLi for parts