RE: Comp Ratio & Head gasket thickness

It's true.  New turbo has been ordered already and fellow lister Andy Murphy
is machining my AMS exhaust manifold.  Like a phoenix rising up from the
ashes, everything will be bigger and better this time around.  Lower CR,
more boost, intercooler, P&P head, and aftermarket fuel injection (haven't
decided on either SDS or another brand).  Probably won't be up and running
until June.

Yes, I do have an alarm system now and it WILL be kept under lock and key
(garaged) whenever I'm not driving it.

Bradley