Re: Rims and rubber

Sounds good I think i will go with 195/50/15 with 15x7 rins  they seem to be
close to the same dimension as my stock set up, except a little wider. I plan on
using it for street and solo racing, and in the winter out comes the old 13inch
rims i got!!!

Thanks for the info and excel program!!!

Shawn Falzarano
Winnipeg, Manitoba
1985 VW Scirroco 1.8 8v