Re: scirocco tuner...

Yeh, I picked up the latest copy whilst up in Ventura this weekend.  I noted that last issue they hopped up the suspension (Jamex springs/shocks) and 17" rims with rubber.....and NOW....they wanna go back and do the motor mounts.  "Tuner school" :) always said you have to upgrade your suspension BEFORE you put the "goodies" on, and I thought that meant hitting the basics.  Kinda comes off as bass-ackwards and for those that don't know any better readin' that stuff.....well....it's just bass-ackwards damnit! =/   But it was an interesting issue....  :)