Re: Car is being painted!

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>

> Weellll, um no, mines not being painted
> So all you dorks with new paint shuddup.

> :-)
> BcH

as a coincidence, my '84 "DIGIFIZ" is also at the shop at the moment,
to get a new paintjob :-)

I will stick to my "montegoblack"
as people would be just  too confused if I had a Scirocco that insn't black.
;-)

it's just to get some of the storm-damage repaired
that happened last December over Europe and hit my car while driving.
- "desert storm" met Euro-storm :-P

Greetings
Dirk

http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "daily beater"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
Scirocco GTX '83  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "Black Cat" - SOLD ! :-(
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de