RE: Car is being painted!

Weellll, um no, mines not being painted

I took up the carpet and under carpet rot to find a rust farm........so that
all got scraped off and now I gotta spray that shit that turn rust into
primer, weld in a steel plate, put on a little bondo........then I can get
the inside painted

The outside is a whole nuther can o worms, what with the cracked roof and
all.

So all you dorks with new paint shuddup.

:-)
BcH