Re: 275k

--- t.a.reed.esq@juno.com wrote:
> Well, my '82 hit 275,000 miles this weekend (Sunday
> afternoon).  I was on
> Highway 99 heading north and had just entered Modesto.  I
> was going about
> 77 or 78 mph in the fast lane at the time.  Any bets on
> if I'll make
> 300k?
>
> -Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
> 82 Scirocco (275,030 miles)

Why shouldn't it make 300k?  Just maintain the car and it
should make it easily.  My buddy's currently pushing to get
his '85 Golf to 400k...  only 20k left to go.  (Too bad it
spent it's life in the rust belt though)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.