RE: break caliper color question???

Call me lazy, I just left mine on.  I used a wire
brush to clean them off, then sprayed them down with
brakeclean to get the grease off.  I used tin foil
from the kitchen to mask off the areas I didn't want
to get sprayed.  Then I primed and painted.  It looks
good.  Not quite as good a Neals way but I don't have
a show car.  It has lasted through the winter and
still looks good.  I don't want to spend too much time
painting cause the ferodo's are just going to cover
them with dust anyway.  I spend the extra time I saved
driving my scirocco if that matters..

.02
Tony