neuspeed spring delemna

Finally after I got tired of the front riding higher than the rear, I
lopped off a coil on my Nospeed springs (black ones)  it brought the
ride down, however now it appears that the springs are "floating" i.e. -
moving around when ever I hit bumps.  When I assembled the struts back
together, I could shake the spring around in the assembly.  Is there
anything I can do to correct this, or does anyone have a set of race or
some other 2" drop springs that they are looking to get rid of?.  The
raised front end really tweeks me.
thanks,

-=Rick
84' 8v Wolfs