Re: Good Lord, 1.8t in a Scirocco

At 11:55 PM -0500 3/30/00, John Erk wrote:
>Those crazy Canucks at Momentum Motorsports just put an Audi 1.8t in a
>Scirocco.....
>....drool....tears of joy....Makes me proud to be Canadian....
>www.momentummotor.com  under Momentum News.

You think you were drooling?  I got a ride in this car while it was still
making 8lb boost with a stock ECU.  It was VR6 power, minus the weight
penalties associated with that drivetrain.  Just GOBS of torque all over
the place.... what an incredible motor that 1.8 turbo is!!  And to think it
was 20-30 horsepower down from where it should have been (no chip yet)....
stay tuned for dyno results.  It was due to go on the rollers early this
week, but the guys are down at the import show at Pomona so I'm not sure
how it did!  Can't wait to see..