Caravan to ND from GA/surrounding area.

Ok..

I just registered on the ND page, and much to my dismay, I'm the ONLY one
driving out for this from the area.  Doesn't anyone wanna get unwound with
me in Nevada on Highway 50?  Not to mention handing over $20 to the
one-armed bandits in Nevada, as well as gorgeous mountain views, etc.

I've done the route from GA to CA and back, it's easy, boring at times.
Lots of options for scenery once you reach teh Denver area (Do you take 70
up and over (Cool side trip to Mt. Evans here, highest paved road at
14,160 feet parking lot elevation), or do you zip up 25 to 80, and take
the lower pass on 80?

Ok, it's 4am, and I'm jonesin for a roadtrip (especially if I can purchase
a 16v before the show, awww yeah!) :-)

'night, y'all.

-Pat
1987 Scirocco 8v

Scirocco content:  I replaced the tubing from the washer fluid reservoir
to the nozzles today.  Sure is nice to have washer fluid on BOTH sides of
the windshield, rather than just the driver's side.