RE: Good Lord, 1.8t in a Scirocco

Anybody know what it would cost to have Momentum do such work? I'm guessing
it would be big bux, but the thought of easily surpassing 200hp in a nice,
quiet, streetable, emmissions-legal engine might just be worth it!

Riley, apparently you kinda know these guys. You think they might be willing
to sell a "kit" of sorts containing all the custom pieces (exhaust manifold,
motor mounts, etc)? BC is an awful long way from Florida!

Neal