From: Ayham Eid Idrees .
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 1:59 PM
Subject: Wrong term

Well Alan sent me an e-mail telling me that i used a wrong term so that some
of you thought me and my wife went to the doctor asking for loosing the baby
which is "Abortion" . Well i didn't mean that what i meant that due to the
hard suspension we lost the baby by force "Miscaridge" , me and my wife are
dreaming of having a  baby , well i'm From Jordan in the Middle East , and
we speak english as a second  language not but our main language is Arabic ,
and i looked for the loosing a baby term in the dictionary  and it appeared
to be Abortion , now i know that Abortion means loosing the baby due to your
willing , and that's not what i meant , and that's why we're buying another
car for my wife , so when she gets pregnant next time she won't "miscaridge"
the baby .
Sorry anyway
Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm