Wrong term

Well Alan sent me an e-mail telling me that i used a wrong term so that some of you thought me and my wife went to the doctor asking for loosing the baby which is "Abortion" . Well i didn't mean that what i meant that due to the hard suspension we lost the baby by force "Miscaridge" , me and my wife are dreaming of having a  baby , well i'm From Jordan in the Middle East , and we speak english as a second  language not but our main language is Arabic , and i looked for the loosing a baby term in the dictionary  and it appeared to be Abortion , now i know that Abortion means loosing the baby due to your willing , and that's not what i meant , and that's why we're buying another car for my wife , so when she gets pregnant next time she won't "miscaridge" the baby .

Sorry anyway

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm