Re: lower stress bars, Was:[exhaust] 8v vs 16v

> have you ever been to Trac Racing in Laval?

Fucken buncha fruit cakes in there. I'll
tell ya dat! =p

> > I'm taking my Scirocco out of storage next week,
> so maybe I'll drop by GTA
> > soon.I'll see if Paul Maione wants to go as well.I
> don't think he's been either.

I'm down.

> ahh, the burnt kid ... don't spend too much time
> with him, it's contagious!! :-)

Whatcho talking about SUCKA???
John's my main man, not a little ziatch like yerself.
He's not a botch head...

> > When are you putting in your order to TT?
>
> friday, you need anything?

Yeah, I'll take a Cat Back System SS with a Borla.
Shit. Make it two.

> > I'm considering their lower (4 point)
> > stress bar, or just a Neuspeed (2 pt) from GTA or
> RMR. What's your opinion?.The
> > 4pt is obviously much heavier. Do I need it just
> for street?
> > John
> >

> don't get the Neuspeed one, either the Eurosport 4
> point, the Autotech 4 point or the
> stock 16v one (same as Techtonics)

John speak to me about that because I want to get one
also, we can go to RMR and get them at cost. I'll see
what I can do.

> i'm getting the Autotech one for my project car,
> i've seen what kind of damage it
> prevented on my friend's rocco when he smashed a
> curb .. really amazing, the strut,
> tie-rod, ball joint were all destroyed, the a-arm
> was completely curved, even the poly
> a-arm busing was warped, but the subframe held up
> and the frame was fine!

Where the hell was that when I clocked that
sidewalk???

> When i order it i'll either go through my friend and
> GTA or though Potterman (he
> quoted me cheaper than buying direct off Autotech).
> If you get anything Eurosport or
> Neuspeed, go to RMR, they are canadian distributors,
> try to bargain the price down,
> they get the stuff for next to nothing.

Screw that! Paully get's shit at cost!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!

> i have the stock 16v bar on my daily driver, it's
> the best bang for the buck.
>
> don't worry about the weight too much when it comes
> to lower stress bars, the added
> strength is worth it and since the frame will
> distort less you will be able to launch
> the car better off the line... and handle better of
> course.

What do you know??
Now get yer ass over here and fix my car.
:)

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v Flash Silver