More Parts Needed!

Got some input from you guys on the last parts and now I have run into
another problem.  I went to put the bumper on the car today,....the damn
thing is broken.  The metal "core" support is fine, and minus some nicks and
scrapes the bumper cover is fine.  But those two "inserts" inside the bumper
cover that attach the thing to the support is all cracked to pieces.
Anyway,....what are my options?  I also need prices,  and ideas of where I
can get these.  Should I change to Euro Bumpers even though my back bumper
is fine.  Oh god,.....decisions, decisions!
thanks
chris