It's running!

Yes.

Finally I got my car running. Some small bugs like missing second gear, bad clutch first appaered but are getting worked one after one.

And it's running nice, needs some more tuning of the ignition and fuel but soo far soo good. Seems like it goes fast, on second testdrive on the motorway I accidently cought up with a police car on fast mission, he seemed a little surprised and angry :-?

Cable shifter is working very smooth and nice, best shifting in an A1 I ever felt.

Motor is a KR block, pistons and cylinder head from 2A, cam was some old 1,6 I had in storage, turbo is a mitsibishi TD04xxxxx, fuel system K-jet from Saab turbo.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker