Re: parts, was : death of my 16v

>  >How could you not offer up those parts here first?!! Or at least tell us
>  >they are on e-bay.
>  >Feenix
>
>I don't think Dirk owes us anything.  He's been great to this list over the
>years, going beyond the call of duty to get parts for listers he's never
>met.  He is not obligated to us in any way, and he has the right to auction
>off those parts if thats what he chooses to do.

I would have to agree heere with Owen! Dirk has been a very good friend and
very helpful with things that us Americans are unable to acquire. I think we
owe Dirk alot more respect than this.

Cut him some slack.

Chris DeLong (stepping off of box of Tide which has since been flattened)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag (Scirocco of course)