Re: Bogus Instrument Cluster

>After doing the red light thing on my instrument cluster, my speedo wobbles
>between 0-20 MPH

Could be the short cable that goes from thee OXS box to the speedo is
rubbing on the casing of the cable or it is just frayed and in need of
replacement.

and my coolant gauge thing or my fuel gauge don't
>work...Anyone know where to look on the the back panel of the cluster to
>fix
>this?

Neither doees your clock ;) It could be the ground that is on the
multiconnector plug that plugs into the back of the cluster.

Also, I am in the process of making my lighting on my CD player
>red...will let you know the outcome

If you are using LEDs make sure you get the polarities correct when
reinstalling them.

HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867