Fw: Bogus Instrument Cluster

I am pretty sure that it is the voltage stabilizer.  This is a little chip
that has a screw at one end and three prongs on the other end that hook into
the instrument cluster circuit board.  I had this thing go bad when I was
putting the 16v harness into my car and I could NOT get those dumb gauges to
work.  So, not even knowing at the time what it was, I swapped it out with
another one and both gauges worked after that.  And I thought it was a
wiring problem that I spent HOURS hunting down.  HTH!!

Dave