Re: parts, was : death of my 16v

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Chris DeLong wrote:

> I would have to agree heere with Owen! Dirk has been a very good friend and
> very helpful with things that us Americans are unable to acquire. I think we
> owe Dirk alot more respect than this.

Ahem....!  He's been pretty good to some of us Canucks as well...

> Cut him some slack.

Amen to that.  Dirk's an amazing guy, and I'd hate to see anyone giving
him a hard time, especially his wife when she finds out about the latest
purchase (been there, done that!)

Drew (84 X 2)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca