German and euro lister Need A4 golf bumper!

    I know this isn't Scirocco content but I'm in a bind here. OK I have my
project A4 GTI under way and I have basically everything I need except for
the rear European bumper. For some reason I had no problem getting the front
one, but the rear one seems to be a huge problem. Non of my suppliers can
seem to get it.

    OK well the deal is I need the bumper and I'm willing to pay cash or
international money order up front for one. New or use, as long as its in
good condition. No cracks or chunks missing. color doesn't matter cause the
car is getting a color change. So I know Dirk is the man for MK2 rocco
bumpers, so maybe someone on the list can find a rear A4 bumper on there
adventures to VW or to the scrap yards.

OK well thanks
~Danny~
88 16v