Re: Injector Cleaner

Dunno.  I only used the two bottles as opposed to one because I got a
seriously bad batch of gas when I filled up on base....after an all week
sale.....and the gas had been sitting awhile :)  Oh well.  Seriously tho', I
did get a bad batch of gas, so I went to the extreme, poured in two bottles
and did as I said....hauled ass down a lonely stretch of road in New Mexico,
came back, and fueled up at Chevron.  Changed my fuel filter the next
morning in the Napa parking lot before the sun got too high in the sky [it's
a bitch for the car to cool off on a hot New Mexico day and I didn't have a
garage =(].  If the aspect of injector cleaner lowering the octane rings
true, I suppose one bottle of injector cleaner, one bottle of octane
booster, and a few gallons of high octane gas should even things out before
a good run.

Steph