Re: German and euro lister Need A4 golf bumper!

> car is getting a color change. So I know Dirk is the man for MK2 rocco
> bumpers,

no false expectations please,
unfortunately this isn't correct any more,
due to reglementation of Deutsche Post , shipping of items
longer than 1.2m and heavier than 20kg isn't allowed to USA & Canada,
so I have no chace to get those parts to you.

In fact I have 2 pairs of Scirocco Euro-bumpers lying in my garage,
waiting to be shipped someday. ( for Jonas and Joel )

In fact I managed to ship a few pairs to Some Scirocco-listers earlier,
due to a very helpful girl from Deutsche Post ( she didn't care about the
rules for
a box of chocolates ) , but her office was closed. :-(

UPS & TNT are way to expensive the want about $450 for shipping a pair of
bumpers :-((

Until I found a solution for that I'm sorry that I can't help you here.

Greetings
Dirk